Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just a thought.

Well its almost time, in a few days I am going to marry the best man that has ever come into my life. I had my bachelorette party and being away from him all day made me realize how much I love him and how blessed I am to have him in my life and that my life would be so lost without him. I am so grateful that things worked out the way they did so that I can now call the most amazing man my husband. Even all the times we bicker and pick on each other just bring us closer. I can be so mad at him and no matter what I still love him and never want to lose him. He is everything I have ever wanted in a man and I am so lucky that I was able to find him and I will fight to keep him in my life. We have been through a lot in our relationship and I'm sure we'll be through even more in the future, lots of hardships, trials and also a lot of joy and happiness and bright futures. I am glad we met when we did, it was so fate that we met and I wouldn't of had it any other way. My life has been so much better and more complete with him in my life, its amazing how one person can do that for you. We have both been through different things in our past, but our past is our past and nothing more except what brought us together to start our future together. I am blessed to call him the man of my dreams. I can't wait tell I marry him and get to spend the rest of our lives together as man and wife. I love him more than anything and I can truly say I am blessed.
Just a preview of my bridals. More to come after the wedding.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you guys! I really hope I can make it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete