Saturday, August 7, 2010

And here we go

The two love birds

Well today is the day, I have officially traveled to the blogging world. Never thought I would do it but I decided I would give it a go. So where to begin? I have so many different changes in my life going on and so many more to come. I am engaged to be married to the most amazing man in the whole world. His name is John Tyrell Gordon, he is one of the best things to happen to me. Not to mention my cute soon to be step daughter Brailey, she brightens up my day everyday we have her. We are getting married September 25h. I can wait to be his wife its going to be the most amazing day ever. We already have our own cute little family. We have gorgeous dog named Vixie, we have 3 cats named Kim Shi, Walter (aka Wall-E), and Eva. I have some of the best friends in the world. My best friend since the age of 5 Tara Olene Kershaw, she's been there with me through everything and I hope for much longer. My other super close friends, Sabrina Conti, Mandi Poorman, Nicole Smauldon, and Savannah King, they are the only girls I need. I have the best sister ever her name is Amy Ann and I would be lost with out her. She inspires me every day and I am so blessed to have her in my life. My family is amazing and I love them so much and I wouldn't trade them for anything. Needless to say my life is amazing right now and I'm excited to continue on this adventure.
Our puppy, Vixie she is the best dog in the whole world and a total momma's girl. We found her abandoned and starving and in need of a home and we took her in and she became part of our family and we love her very much.

Me and cute Brailey, she is the joy of my life and she brightens my day every time we have her. I love doing her hair and nails and we have lots of fun together. I love being a step mom and I hope that someday I can have kids of my own just like her.

1 comment:

  1. awe! :] i love you, lady! nice name drop! haha i hope everything works our with you lady parts. i'm here if you need me.

    ReplyDelete